Henna Brows Course
This course will give you a qualification in henna brows after completion with no entry requirements.
The course will include
- Teaching you how to apply henna brows correctly and professionally
- The correct ratio on mixing henna tint
- How to design the eyebrows to your client’s desires
- A step by step procedure including prepping the eyebrows, measuring the eyebrow shape and structure, henna tinting, waxing, and applying after wax
- The anatomy of the hair
- How to carry out a patch test
- Understand the correct aftercare for clients
- Learn about consultations and how to correctly identify contraindications and contra-actions
This course is accredited by IMPH and after completion of the course will enable you to apply for professional insurance and you can then start offering your services to clients. Links to several Insurance companies have been included in the training manual.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 327
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Ms Moira Gray
Having already completed brow and lash courses I thought I’d give this a try. So glad I did. The information was very informative and easy to follow. First class.