acrylic nails Course
This course will give you a qualification in Acrylic Nails after completion with no entry requirements.
This course will teach you
- How to apply acrylic tips and size them to the natural nails
- A step by step tutorial on how to mix the acrylic together and the correct application onto the nail and the tips to form a better bond
- How to file and buff the nails correctly
- How to apply gel polish onto the nails
- How to cure nails and timings
- How to remove acrylic nails
- The correct aftercare advice for clients
- Health and safety of equipment and products
- Learn about consultations and how to correctly identify contraindications and contra-actions
This course is accredited by IMPH and after completion of the course will enable you to apply for professional insurance and you can then start offering your services to clients. Links to several Insurance companies have been included in the training manual.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 328
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Ms Moira Gray
I’ve always wanted to do acrylic nails and during lockdown I took the opportunity to do this. The course was easy to follow and I learned loads. Can highly recommend it.