Manicure & Pedicure Course
Manicure and Pedicure
This course will give you a qualification in Manicure and Pedicure after completion with no entry requirements.
This course will teach you
- A step by step procedure and video of how to do a manicure and pedicure
- How to correctly shape and buff nails
- How to correctly remove excess cuticles
- The anatomy of the nails
- How to correctly apply polish to nails
- Products that should be used during a manicure or pedicure
- The health and safety of products and equipment
- The understanding of after care
- You will learn about full consultations and how to identify contraindications and contra-actions
This course is accredited by IMPH and after completion of the course will enable you to apply for professional insurance and you can then start offering your services to clients. Links to several Insurance companies have been included in the training manual.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 159
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Ms Moira Gray
This is a great course to start with if you are thinking of starting in the nail industry or as a course to add to other treatments. It’s well written and easy to follow. Really enjoyed it.