Swedish body massage
This course will give you a qualification in Swedish Massage after completion with no entry requirements.
This course will teach you
- A step by step sequence on the movements of Swedish massage
- The benefits of each type of movement in Swedish massage
- The correct oils to use during Swedish massage
- The anatomy of the body
- The correct aftercare advice for clients
- Health and safety of equipment and products
- Learn about consultations and how to correctly identify contraindications and contra-actions
This course is accredited by IMPH and after completion of the course will enable you to apply for professional insurance and you can then start offering your services to clients. Links to several Insurance companies have been included in the training manual.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 201
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
What are the main acts of parliament that therapists have to comply with?
the course was great and help full